Hello! I spent the day today with about 20 seniors on a field trip to visit a college. Breakfast was kashi strawberry cereal with unsweetened almond milk:
During the hour and 45 minute bus ride I snacked on a larabar and a medium french vanilla coffee with half and half.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos.
Lunch (unpictured) was and provided by the college hosting us. I had a veggie wrap, which was basically lettuce and caesar dressing on a whole wheat wrap and an apple.
Since I knew this post was going to be a snoozefest food-wise, I thought I would try to make it fun! I share a lot about myself and my life on this blog. But, even after two and a half years, there is still stuff that you guys don’t know about me. Here are 10 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I had braces for 7 years!!!!
I had them from 5th grade until my junior year in high school. I HATED them, but now when I look at photos of my smile I realize it was well worth it!
2. I was present at Oscar’s birth and I actually delivered his 5 other litter mates with my own hands. His dog-mother is Adam’s mother’s dog and she was so young when she had them that her instincts weren’t fully there yet so I helped her out with the birth. It was one of the scariest, grossest and most amazing things I have ever witnessed and out of it I got my adorable little guy
3. I have an Associates Degree in Theater Arts. I acted since I was 10 years old and in my college career I starred in 10 plays.
(I am in one in the black catsuit and red wig)
4. I met Ben Affleck when he was filming The Town. He is even more handsome in person (swoon).
(That is actually wax Ben in a wax museum circa 2005, but I met in in real life).
5. I once gave an interview over the radio while laying on a pile of wedding dresses. Full story here.
6. I don’t talk about this at all on my blog because I believe my relationship with God is extremely important and also really personal, but I am a very, very spiritual person.
(Praying with my priest)
7. I once directed a benefit production of the Vagina Monologues. The proceeds benefited a local domestic violence shelter. It was s super challenging experience that made me realize I am MUCH better suited for the stage than the directors chair.
(That was the play poster for the production that I directed)
8. My right ear is shaped like an elf ear and my left one is completely normal. Adam thinks it is the cutest thing ever, I actually hate it. I just found out a few weeks ago that my aunt’s ears are the same way. I thought I was the only one in my family.
9. I was the president of the Social Justice Club when I was in High School. It is something that I was really passionate about.
(That is me in the front second one in from the right)
10. I can shoot an AK-47 like it is nothing. Check this video out!
In the video Adam says, “That one hit me!” I did not hit him, promise!
What are things most people don’t know about you?